Please check out the list of available swim times for the month of September. All swim times will allow for 2 patrons per lane to use the space as needed (swimming, stretching, jogging/walking, floating, general aquatic exercising etc). All swims will be 45 mins in length allowing the staff time to sanitize the area before the next group of patrons enter. There will be NO access to the locker rooms for changing. Please arrive prepared to enter the water. You must leave in the same manner. There will be a toilet/sink available if needed, as well ample space to store your gear while you use the pool. The hot tub will be available for single-person use during each swim time. Swim equipment will be available for use and will be sanitized in between swims. Masks must be worn in the Community Center, but are not required on the pool deck. Please respectfully remain distanced while entering/exiting the pool. You can register and pay for more than one swim per day, but you must pay online to be fully registered. Punch passes will not be honored at this time, as we attempt to limit contact with the front desk. If you do not feel well, have been exposed to COVID, have an elevated temperature or are exhibiting associated with COVID symptoms please refrain from using the pool.
LAP/OPEN SWIM (defined): there will be 6 lap lanes set up in the pool with two
patrons allowed in each lane. Patrons may swim, exercise, stretch, walk or float in the lane, with equipment (if desired). Patrons may choose to split the lane (with each patron staying on one ½) or may choose to use a circle format. 45 mins is the allotted time, allowing the staff time for sanitizing between time-slots. Masks must be worn when arriving/departing the building, but not IN the pool.
Points to know before coming to use the pool…
- Registration AND payment MUST be completed online for each swim/class.
- Punch passes will not be honored at this time, due to constraints of our software system.
- ALL swims and classes will be 45 minutes in length, allowing staff time to sanitize before the next time-slot.
- You may register and pay for more than one time slot per day.
- NO longer a daily fee-sorry!
- 2 Swimmers per lap lane.
- 12 Aerobics participants per class
- The hot tub will be open during each time slot. One guest in at a time.
- Please enter the building through the Nelson Rd parking lot and head towards the Family Locker rooms.
- Masks are required until you enter the pool deck
- No masks required on deck, but please remain as physically distanced and respectful of others as possible.
- Entrance and exit to each time slot will occur through the Family Locker room.
- NO access to locker rooms for changing (belongings can be placed on sanitized bleachers).
- There will be access to a toilet and sink, in the Family Locker area, if needed
- Kickboards, pull buoys, noodles and barbells WILL be available for use (sanitized after each time slot)"